Monday, May 10, 2010

I'll take nothing but a memory, from the house that built me

My neighbor that I graduated with, Chelsea Haden and Shelby Addison, got robbed yesterday and they live like RIGHT across from me. NOT COOL!! Good thing I have a bat and mase ;) Which, I don't have anything worth stealing. Stealing is probably the most selfish thing ever, so sad.

Also, allergies are the devil. COMPLETE Spawn of Satan. I can not breathe!!! I hate being sick and at work. Not a fun combo. imma be imma be imma imma imma be pissed if i have to stay late.

Yesterday was Mother's Day... Makes me wonder what Pat is doing. Not to throw myself a pity party. I Wonder by Kelli Pickler immediately comes to mind on Mother's Day for me, every year. Zach put his status as "Dont know my mom. woo hoo :/" and "Love my sisters, we dont need a mom." I don't consider "Pat" as my mom, yeah she birthed me, but a mom is a person that raises you to the way a child should be raised and given a shelter and arms to love, being a mom is so much more than just birthing a child. So I commented " I have a mom:)" He is always so negative about it, its annoying. He should be thankful that his grandmother has raised him. He is a complete alcoholic, and gets drunk and texts me at 4-6 a.m. talking about it, I mean Jesus, grow up and get over it. If she cared about you, she would have came to visit us. She knows where we lives so why should you worry about her!

Sorry, rambling... :]

No comments:

Post a Comment