Monday, September 20, 2010

suicide.

I am completely bothered by an article I read in GQ today!
There are pro choice suicide chatrooms and forums on how-to all over the internet! The article was about this man who got on these sites, one particularly alt.suicide.holiday, or something like that, and he would talk to all of these young people and tell them how and when to do it. He would want them to video it and told them he would do it at the same time. He would tell everyone he was a twenty something female and encourage them to hang themselves, over every other way to take their own life. William something was his name, its in the article. He is married and with two daughters. He has been fired several times from jobs for not turning in info or giving the wrong dosage to patients. It's sad that there are people out there killing people, people that we put our own lives in their hands to take and care for our families and loved ones that are complete nut cases. The maximum sentence for him is 15 years. If he is encouraging people to take their own life, he should be encouraged and forced to the electric chair! What a coward! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1269639/Amateur-sleuth-unmasks-male-nurse-encouraged-dozens-kill-online-watch.html
What kind of world are we living in? Why is suicide such an accepted thing? Even people who have family/friends take their own lives, at times, eventually become okay with it because the victims 'pain is over'. No!!! Help these people. Help them see that it is NOT okay and Hell is going to be way way wayyy worse than anything this world can ever throw in your face. I would much rather deal with the stresses of this world than be burning in a pit of fire for eternity.
I can not wait to be in Heaven with my Savior. Yes, there are times when I would love to kick the bucket, but God only throws you hard times because he knows you can over come them and become a better person at the end of the dark tunnel.
I visited some more websites. It breaks my heart reading these things. How do people not know about God? About Eternal Life? About how bad Hell really is? I don't understand. There are actually people out there that do not know who Jesus is. Shatters my being and makes me cry :(
This world is coming to an end soon. It is crazy that people are so accepting to all of these immoral things. Even I am not a perfect christian and I know there are a billion things I need to change. But who is perfect other than Him? No one. Everyone makes mistakes. It's the people who continuously make the mistakes with no guilt that are numb to their lifestyles.
Enough ranting, we live in a sad sad world.
<|3

No comments:

Post a Comment