What is a best friend? I'm not so sure. I have friends and people that I call 'best friends' but really, everyone ends up letting the other down in the end. Been there done that, a zillion times. But as of right now, and the past few years, Maggie has been my best friend. I love her to death! I tell her pretty much everything. She tells me pretty much everything. We aren't really like normal best friends. We don't have to be together every day and talk 247, we have a friendship that even if we haven't seen or talked in a few days or even a weeks, its still the same and we start off where we stopped last time. lol! She is a very caring and genuine person! I haven't met a single person like her. We are kind of alike. We both have tons of friends and we hang out with a lot of people but really we know how everyone is. We don't get too close. Anyways, I love her! Friends like her are few and far between :)
xoxo. tina.
No comments:
Post a Comment