Thursday, November 11, 2010

Can't wait!

So as you can see, I gave up on the 30 day thing. haha! Too much thinking! ;) So I bought a brand new blackberry a couple of weeks ago. And Sunday night, Cass broke it! Needless to say, I WAS HEATED! He is buying me a new one on Friday, or he better.. should I say. haha! I am so excited about Gatlinburg!! We are going December 2-5th!
http://www.sherwoodforestresort.com/cabin.asp?property_id=2091
That's our cabin! It's going to be amaaaazing! I can't wait to see all of the Christmas lights and everything:) I hate that we are going to have to leave Chloe in a boarding home :( I hope she will be okay! I know i'm going to worry about her the whole time we are gone! She's going to be so excited to see us when we get home though! :) Anyways... deuces. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment