Sunday, January 30, 2011

Future?

I have so much on my mind! Money is so tight and I can't buy anything, everything is bills bills bills. It is really getting to me. I don't know what I'm going to do when my lease is up here at the apartment. I could resign my lease and continue doing things the way I am now, find a room mate which I do not want to do because I don't like girls and because I don't trust people at all, or move back home which would just be hell all over again. So i'm pretty much stuck in a rut. :(

I want to go back to school. Well, I don't want to.. I need to. But I also want to because I feel like my life is on a dead end path right now. I could be an art major or do physical therapy/sports medicine. Those are the two things that I am really interested in.

My mind is like a roller coaster right now.. So many decisions and not enough brains. hahaha! But seriously! I'm going crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment