I had a dream last night that our mom found us. & That she was living around here. & creeped mine, Steph, and Zach's facebooks. I didn't sleep well. I woke up four different times...
I'm excited for February 26th :] We're going to Nashville to see Brad Paisley, Darius Rucker, and Jerrod Niemann :) SO pumped!
I've been having migraines a lot lately. Like, abnormally a lot. I've had 14 already this month. :/ I really need to go to the doctor, I just don't have to cash right now with all of my other bills. I really should cut up some credit cards and pay them off. That would help a lot.
I didn't have the money to get Cass a Christmas present this year. So i'm making his Valentine's Day double. Which was a dumb idea! lol. I'm thinking about getting him a shotgun, he really wants one. Even though, he just bought a brand new rifle at the beginning of December. He said he doesn't want clothes, because I got a TON from my family for Christmas. lol ;; Whatever, boys are dumb. :)
Bii Ee <3
No comments:
Post a Comment