Thursday, April 29, 2010

Oh, letsss dooo ittt

I got the apartment!!!! :D:D x581313841!!! I move in Tuesday, which idk what ima do about that, they are predicting storms. I'm going to call tomorrow when i'm off and see if I can change it or at least move SOME of my stuff in. Its right above Emory and Blaine. Maybe that will keep my visitors down though, they can just go down there and party because I refuse to have a 'party apartment.' I'm excited and nervous at the same time! :)/ lol.

I gave mom her Mothers Day present early, last night. She cried when I read her the card :') She said she'd been crying alot already [moving out]. I understand that she is upset about it all, but she needs to learn to let go and loosen up a little bit, ya know?? I love her to death, I hope she doesn't think I'm doing this because of her.

Loves <3 xoxo

1 comment: