So am I the girl bad luck chuck?? Hmm, interesting thought because BOTH of my exes are engaged?! When is it going to be myyyy turn? Which I mean of course Cass and I aren't financially stable enough to have such huge aspirations for myself. I mean, he has a great job, but... only work a few hours a week. I mean hourly he makes bank. But where are those hours? LMAO! Anyways, Becky's ring is gorgeous; however, definitely nothing I would prefer :) I was facebook stalking and she said they were hoping to get married in October. Pretty soon right? I wonder if she is pregnant, my mind ponderssss. What I don't understand is why everyone was calling, texting me to tell me. DO I CARE? I knew before SHE did, bahaha. [Sandra told mom.]
I went yesterday and filled out an apartment application for Stonebrook. * FINGERS CROSSED * I pretty much paid someone $30 to TAKE my autograph, lol! I am really hoping I get it. Not to 'show' my parents, I want to be independent. Do my own thannngg
I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T! ;D
June 6th-13th I am going with Cass and Janet to visit Heather and Brandon in North Carolina. Basically the first time out of the state in a YEAR. fml. x11. I don't understand why my parents are so weird about that? ITS VACATION. Probably because they're so old and grumpy they don't want to get up and go themselves. Which is NOT my fault one bit, I shouldn't have to suffer? Right? Mehh... :/
No comments:
Post a Comment