So to catch up :: Cass and I broke up again, and got back together again. :/ Good? Bad? Eh.. Things on at home have just gotten worse. I haven't had a real conversation with mom OR dad in about a week. Plus, with me working all the time.. this isn't a difficult task. Sunday, I went on the river and of course got in "trouble" because I didn't go to church. Give me a break. People go to church for themselves, not because your mom or ANYONE else MADE you go. ' If you're just gonna do your own thing, you need to start packing your stuff... ' Bet :D ;) Tyler and Kelli [Gray] told me to get one where they live. Its a one bedroom, decent sized, for only $250. LEGIT! Everywhere else is like 400+. Negative. I know for a fact I can afford that.
250+80[cell]+80[utilities]+60ish[cable]+160[car? not sure one this amount]+150[groceries]+100[gas]+etc = approximately 880?? Maybe. :] and I make almost 2000/month. YiPPeE! Well, I'm at work so I better get to goin :] Loves n stuff <3
Quote :
I don't have many friends, I have alot of people I talk to and accquaintances but I don't consider those friends. Friend implies that you know something about that person, that you trust them, right? But time and time again, you find out that even though you make think this, there will always be the one that will make you regret it. Because though your enemies may be able to hurt you, you can only be betrayed by someone you trusted, right? And when you've been fooled into thinking otherwise for so long as many times as I have, you start to let it affect you. You start to question everything and everyone until you no longer know who you can trust. And then, in one last resort to keep your heart from breaking from the many knives thats been through it, when you lose all faith and the good of humanity, and that the world is all evil, you become what I have. Someone waiting on someone to prove me wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment