Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 10 — Someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to

Day 10 — Someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to.
That would be alot of my friends that I have lost touch with. You know i'm glad that I no longer have meaningless drama, but there are times when you think back on all of the good times EVEN when the drama was going on. It was always good to have someone to talk to & I had a lot of people I could vent to. Yeah maybe they would go off and tell what I had said, but I was only mad for what? A week? It wasn't a big deal. I miss alot of my friends... Holli, AnnaLeigh, JohnRobert. I miss them the most. I miss JR and I could talk.. I wish we could have the friendship we used to have. He knows me more than anyone on the planet. Well other than Cass lol.. But just because he is a guy I don't understand why its a problem. I guess you live and learn and sometimes two lives go in opposite directions. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment