Day 7 — Your Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush
Day 8 — Your favorite internet friend
Day 9 — Someone you wish you could meet
;;
Day 7:
You. What the hell was I thinking? You know we had an okay relationship considering you cheated on me and I was in love with Cass. hahahaha! What a joke. I think we were both stepping stones for each other that we needed to get to the greener side of the troubled water. haha! But i'm glad we are now both content and happy with the person we are supposed to be with :) Good luck in life, you need it psycho.
Day 8:
My favorite internet friend? That is probably the weirdest label for someone I have ever heard. I don't even know what that would be honestly, nor do I know what I would say to them? Dumb..... on to the next one..
Day 9:
Someone I wish I could meet. Pat and my real dad. You know what sucks the most is not the fact that you completely FORGOT about me, Zach and Steph. The fact that you know where ALL of us are and you still are too stubborn to call, write, stop by... have any kind of connection to any of us. How selfish are you? You chose to take the path to drugs instead of the path to your own blood. Bitch. I am SO bitter towards you. I honestly don't even know what I would do if you were to try and contact me. I know Zach and Steph would LOVE it, I on the other hand am unsure. There is so much hatred in my heart. I dont even know what to call what you did to us? Abandon, no you would have to leave us with nothing, but you gave me something more. You gave me a family and people that love and care about me more than you love and care about your dope. I really just don't understand. Also, you didn't just leave us... you left your entire family to go be a crack whore... or whatever drugs it is that you are on. Your own mother. You haven't seen or spoken to in years. I can't imagine not talking to her. or having her to talk to day in and day out. .........so many unanswered questions. :/
As for my real dad, who are you?
xoxo <3 tina.
No comments:
Post a Comment