So i'm pretty much WAYYY past due, so I will update THREE days ;) Just because i'm THAT bored here at work.
Day 4 — Your sibling (or closest relative)
Day 5 — Your dreams
Day 6 — A stranger
Day 4 - Sibling
Umm.. which sibling? I'll just pick Debbie.. and Lisa. I've wrote about Steph on here before.. Don't really know what to write to Zach or Kenneth.
Debbie: What is there to say really? I obviously can tell you anything without worrying about your judgment or if you'll say something to someone. You know my deepest darkest secrets:) You always have an encouraging word, and sometimes blunt words. But all in all, you always help me and tell me like it is or how it should be. We used to not be close at all. We argued pretty much everytime we were together. But within the past few years we have gotten pretty close. I'm glad we did :)
Lisa: I wish things were different. I wish our family was complete without you being such an immature b*tch about everything. Its pretty ridiculous to be honest. A hot dog grill out really? You couldn't find a better reason to start an argument with mom???? And you haven't spoken to her since.. and you live a street over from us.. OVER A FREAKING GRILL OUT. I'm pretty bitter towards you to put it nicely. You tore our family apart, and from what I hear, its not the first time. Grr.. enough with you.
Day 5 - Your dreams
Dreams as in your future i'm guessing? .. I really can't wait til my future(dreams) become a reality. I can't wait to have my husband, my house, and kids. With Chloe running around everywhere too, of course ;) can't forget my baby girl!! I want a white siding house with a wrap around porch and a swing. With a cherry blossom tree and a willow tree in the yard. MINIMUM of two acres. I do not want a small yard. I want either Shizhuh or however you spell it. I want a tomato red kitchen with black cabinets and hardwood floors.. haha i'm not picky I swear ;) I want a little boy, my Conner Jackson. [I've had the name picked out for YEARS!] Not sure about other kids/names. I guess we'll see how the cards play out.
Day 6 - A stranger
Honestly, I don't know what to say?
k byeeeeeee :) <3 _ xoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment