Day 24 — The person that gave you your favorite memory
Day 25 — The person you know that is going through the worst of times
Day 23 & 24+
Casspppppaa:] Words can't say what all I have to say. K bye.
Day 25+
I'm not really sure. There isn't anyone that I talk to that is having really a horrible time right now. Just everyday usual stuff. Which is a very good thing. I hate for people I care about to be down and depressed! Puts such a damper on the good mood! haha :)
This one was easy to make up for missing three days.
I'm glad this is only 30 days, I'm kinda tired of it! :X lol.
_______________
Yesterday Heather and I were talking about what we are all going to do for Christmas this year. We think we should get the family [Her, Brandon, Christian, Cass, Janet, Gary, Jenn, and Brandon] to go to Gatlinburg for one weekend together! We think its a GREAT idea. & it will cost a lot less. Just enjoying each others company:) Plus, I have been wanting to go forEVER. :) I've been looking at tons of cabins. I'm pretty pumped!
As for mom and dad and our family, I have yet to figure out what i'll get them for Christmas. I better take a big chunk out of my maxed out credit card within the next week, so that was I can charge presents to it and I won't have to cough up all of the money right at the end of the year. Boo! Can I win a million dollars, please?! Heck, twenty even? hahaha!
Mine and Cass' anniversary is next Thursday :) 4 years. Whew!! Can't believe we haven't killed each other yet, haha jk! I don't have any idea what he is getting me yet. I gave him half of his present already, a Daniel Moore Alabama print that's all pretty and framed, etcetc. $80! :X I can't decide what else I want to get him though. I haven't came up on anything that made me say he wanted it. Guess we'll see....
Enough ranting, toodles ;] ha.
xoxo. <3
_______________
Life can only be understood backward. But it must be lived forward.
-The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
It may seem like the hardest thing to do, but
sometimes -> you have to forget about the
person who forgot about you. <|3
What defines a best friend? What are the requirements to be a good best friend? How many hours a week does it entail? Stupid questions that have no answers. A best friend is not defined by how many times they talk on the phone, or how many hours they hang out together. It is not defined by how many sleepovers they gossip at, or how many inside jokes they have. There are no requirements or laws that state a good best friend must hang out with them every weekend, or tell each other every little detail. A best friend is a matter of opinion. It is the person who has been there for you through everything, not just through the fun things, or the little things. It is the person that you call when you are at your absolute worst, it is the person who saves you when you didn’t even notice that you needed saving, mostly it is the person who accepts you for who you are, and the person that you are becoming.
If you can't laugh at yourself, life is going to seem a whole lot longer than you'd like.
Just pretend you don't care. And don't be surprised when he comes crawling back saying he made a mistake. And if you want to go, go with him again. But make him work for you. Don't be his doormat. Don't let him in the first time he rings the bell. Make him come back every day until you trust him enough. If he doesn't come back after a couple of tries, just let him go. But if he comes back every day, then he's worth it. [very true]
not all people who's in love with each other needs commitment.
and not all people who is committed, loves each other.
"I don't know what a love like Juliet's feels like-
the love to leave loved ones for, the love to cross
oceans for- but I'd like to believe that if I ever
were to feel it, I'd have the courage to sieze it."
-Letters to Juliet [loveeee that movie]
Wait for the person who pursues you, the one who will make an ordinary moment seem magical, the kind of person who brings out the best in you and makes you want to be a better person. Wait for the person who will be your best friend, the only person who will drop everything to be with you at any time no matter what the circumstances, for the person who makes you smile like no one else and when they smile you know they need you. Wait for the person who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats and a t-shirt, but appreciates it when you get dressed up for them. And most of all wait for the person who will put you at the center of their universe, because that's where you belong.
___________
5 People You Know - Anyone!
1. CASS.
2. MAGGIE.
3. MEGHAN.
4. KELLY.
5. MOLLY.
How long have you known #1? Since we were wittle babieesss.
Have you ever shared a secret with #2? Yes.
When was the last time that you talked with #3? Thursday or Friday, can't remember.
Are any of these people your friends? All of them are.
Are any of these people your family? 3 is ; 5 might as well be.
Did you list anyone that you dislike? No.
How is #5 different from #4? They are completely different. Kelly is pretty much down for doing anything you suggest. Molly isn't. Kelly drinks all the time. Molly doesn't.
Would you rather spend the day with #2 or #3? Either. I miss Meggy.
Which of these people have you seen naked? All of them.
Have any of them seen you naked? All of them.
Out of all of them, who is the most attractive? Cassper of course. :)
Who would you be most likely to have sex with? None! Never!~ haha.
Which two would be most likely to have sex with one another? Hopefully none.
Do all of these people get along? Yeah
Do they all know one another? Yes.
Are any of these people online-friends only? nope.
5 Bands That You Love! <- i'm not only going to do bands.
1. Keith Urban.
2. Paramore.
3. John Mayer.
4. Green Day.
5. Miranda Lambert.
Have you seen #1 in concert? Yes.
Do you own any albums by #2? Yes.
Which song is your favorite, by #3? Gravity.
Are bands #4 and #5 similar in genre, or different? Definitely not.
Which of these 5 would you most like to see live? John Mayer and ML.
Which band do you think has the most meaningful lyrics / message? All of them.
Which band do you consider to be the most instrumentally bad ass? Keith Urban and John Mayer. hands down.
Does anyone else you know listen to #2? Well yeah..
Would you recommend any of these bands to other people? Yes?
Did you list the bands in any specific order? Nope.
5 Places You Have Been!
1. PCB, FL.
2. Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, TN.
3. Orlando, FL.
4. Florence, AL ha.
5. Tupelo, MS.
What was your reason behind going to location #1? Well, I was born there. and we visit a lot.
How much time did you spend at #2? I've been there numerous times for different lengths of time.
Did you have to stay at a hotel while visiting #3? Yeah.
Which if these destinations is the farthest away from your house? Orlando.
How long did it take you to get to #5? I don't remember.
Are any of these locations by a beach? How about in the mountains? 1-3.
Are any of these places foreign countries? NO, I wish they were..
What languages are spoken in these places? English.
Do you have any family in any of those locations? Yes.
When was the last time you went to #4? Right now.
What is a tourist attraction located in #3? Disney World.
5 Foods You Like!
1. Salads.
2. Fried rice.
3. Pizza.
4. Zaxby's chicken.
5. Sesame Chicken.
Is #1 a food that most other people like? Yes.
Does anyone look at you strange for eating #2? No.
Which food out of the bunch is the healthiest? 1.
Which is the least healthiest? 2-5.
Which has more calories: No idea.
Which do you eat more often: #1, or #4? 1 for sure.
Are any of these foods your absolute favorite? i love all of them.
Do any of these foods come from a foreign cuisine? Yes.
Can you get #3 at a restaurant? Not all.
Are any of these food items found at fast food places? Yeah.
5 Websites That You Visit!
1. Facebook
2. Twitter
3. Blogger.
4. Maurices.
5. Urbanoutfitters.
Do people in real life know that you have an account at / visit website #1? Yes.
How long have you been visiting / a member of #2? Only a few months.
Do you have any real-life friends that use any of these websites? Yes...
Are any of these sites music related? No.
Which of these sites provides a blogging feature? 3, you can "note" on 1 though.
How much time do you generally spend on site #4? Way too much.
Are you on #5 or #1 more often? #1, definitely.
Do any of these sites have inappropriate content? I'm sure.
Do any of these sites inspire you? Yes.
How did you find out about #4? Credit card = broke a$$.
Would your parents be angry if they found out you were visiting site #3? no.
Do your parents use any of the sites you've listed? Nope.
Damn, this was long.
No comments:
Post a Comment