Day 22: Someone you want to give a second chance to.
I really don't hand out second chances easily, so there is no one really that is worth a second chance in my life. I believe if you mess up or hurt me once... You will do it again. This way, I don't get hurt :) Pretty smart I think. Thats all <3
______
Maybe we're not supposed to be happy. Maybe gratitude has nothing to do with joy. Maybe being grateful means recognizing what you have for what it is; appreciating small victories. Admiring the struggle it takes to simply be human. Maybe we're thankful for the familiar things we know. And maybe we're thankful for the things we'll never know. At the end of the day, the fact that we have the courage to still be standing is reason enough to celebrate.
______
Your best friend kisses the guy/girl you like, what do you do?
Shit would hit the fan, let me tell you.
How are you sitting?
On the couch with my legs straight out:)
When you scribble on paper, what do you scribble?
sketches, lyrics, verses, thoughts, etc etc
Where is your family?
Everywhere lol
Anyone pissing you off?
not at the moment.
Has anyone ever tried ruining your relationship?
Not really.
Do you get angry easily?
not angry, just annoyed.
What time are you getting up tomorrow?
I'm guessing around 10.
Do you know anyone that smokes?
Yes.
You're thinking about someone, aren't you?
Nope, bc he's right here :) lol
What's the closest black thing to you?
The sweatpants i'm wearing.
What woke you up this morning?
Alarm.
Will your next kiss be a mistake?
Never.
Are you a good listener?
Yes!
When's your birthday?
July 4th.
Where did you last go out to eat?
Chilis.
Do you have feelings for anyone?
a whole lot of feelings ♥
Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
Obviously not lol
Was it a boy or a girl to text you first today?
I don't remember..
Do you know what you're going to wear tomorrow?
Nope
How much money did you spend today?
Hello credit cards.
Were you single on your last birthday?
Nope.
Have you ever been in love?
right now.
What's something you want right now?
I'm not really sure.. MOney would be nice haha..
What was the first thing you did when you woke up?
Got ready for work.
Do you wear eyeliner?
Everyday.
Will you be sleeping alone tonight?
Nope :]
Name the first person you can think of that you know that has a tattoo:
Vickers.
Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Lowes.
Do you hate your ex boyfriend/girlfriend?
No.
Boys are always good with their words, am I right?
NO lol.
Do you believe "drunken words are sober thoughts"?
Sometimes.
How about all girls are bitches, correct?
Definitely correct.
What’s the last movie you watched? With who?
The gamer, with Cass right now.
Do you know anyone who always looks perfect?
Yes.
Two wrongs don't make a right, Correct?
Yeah.
Do you have any dirty pictures on your cellphone?
no.
Do you ever get so frustrated that you just wanna cry?
Yes!
After taking a shower, do you change in the bathroom or in your bedroom?
I usually don't get dressed for a while when I take a shower lol
Which would you rather: Grow old with somebody or alone?
With someone duh!
What will you be doing in 15 mins?
Bout to eat something.
How far away does the last person you kissed live?
Five minutes, max.
Will you be kissing anyone within 3 weeks?
I sure hope so!! lol
Your best friend tells you how she felt when she first gave head; your reaction?
We've talked about that before.. haha.
Last kiss; drunk or sober?
sober.
Would you ever lick whipped cream off of Zac Efron's abs if you had the chance?
No, he is not cute.
What do you want to be when you "grow up"?
Alive! hahaha.
Are you the type of person who puts stickers on their phone/ipod?
Negative..
Where is your dad?
At home probably in his recliner in the kitchen watching tv :)
No comments:
Post a Comment