Day 21 — Someone you judged by their first impression
This is a tough one. This can be directed towards everyone really. I am usually not one to judge by a first impression or judge "a book by it's cover." Everyone is not who they may seem, that is a fact. Even the people that have some of the roughest family members I've ever seen can be NOTHING like them, complete opposite actually. I guess that goes to show that when you shove something down kids throats eventually they are going to burst and go wild. But when you let them do what they think and know is right and wrong, they come out pretty good. Some people I know who have not been to church every Sunday since they were a baby like me are better than half of the "Christians" in my own church. Sad, but true. This is pretty scatterbrained. Enough, on to the next one :) haha.. Quote/Survey! <3 xoxo loves.
[ The worst mistake a person can make is being too afraid to make one. ]
---
Family
1. My brother's name starts with D
2. Neither of my grandfathers are alive
3. I look more like my mother than my father
4. Both my parents are in a serious relationship < together
5. I am the youngest of 3 children
6. I am the only girl
7. My [real] mom's mom is NOT your typical grandmother
8. I don't really like my cousins
9. I have less than 5 cousins
10. I've shown up at a family party while under the influence
Religion/Politics
1. I was raised Christian
2. But I'm no longer a Christian
3. I believe in God
4. But I think the Bible is bull.
5. My beliefs aren't influenced by people around me
6. My dad is religious
7. My mom tries to be, but who is she trying to fool?
8. I hate church
9. I wouldn't have voted in the last election even if I was old enough
10. I hate politics more than anything
Food
1. I honestly never stop eating
2. Chocolate + peanut butter = orgasmic
3. I only eat Cains mayonnaise
4. I've never eaten a fruit I didn't like
5. I love cooked broccoli but not raw broccoli
6. I love raw peppers but not cooked peppers
7. I've gone a day or more without eating
8. I crave chocolate on my period
9. Pizza Hut has the best pizza around
10. Cookies & Cream ice cream is one of my favorites
Sex/Love/Relationships
1. I've been told that I was a 9 out of 10 at giving head < GROSS!
3. A guy has cheated on his girlfriend with me
4. I've never been cheated on
5. I had my first kiss when I was 15
6. I lost my virginity in the woods
7. My best friend lost her virginity a week after me
8. ^ In the same place I did
9. I've been in the same room as someone having sex
10. I would rather be on the bottom
Music
1. I download my music from LimeWire
2. I love country
3. I love old school rap
4. I love alternative
5. I have All Time Low's new CD (Nothing Personal)
6. ^ I love it
7. I love to sing, but I suck horribly at it
8. I can not play a musical instrument
9. I want to learn drums
10. I used to take piano lessons
School
1. My GPA is between 2.0 and 3.0
2. I took Algebra 1 in 8th grade, and again in 9th
3. I've passed a class with a D-
4. I don't do my homework at home
5. I prefer mechanical pencils
6. I always do projects the night before they're due
7. I'm really smart but don't always apply myself
8. I text in school
9. I've gotten my phone taken away in school
10. I'm going into 10th grade
Beauty/Hygene
1. I straighten my hair often
2. On lazy days, I scrunch my hair to go out
3. My only makeup necessity is mascara
4. I like to wing my eyeliner
5. I shave down there
6. I'd rather take a shower than a bath
7. I'd rather use body wash than a bar of soap
8. I'd rather use a bath scrunchie than a washcloth
9. My solution for makeup on lazy days: Sunglasses
10. I use the same routine everyday in the shower
Smoking/drinking/drugs
1. I smoke cigarettes
2. I've gotten drunk within the past month
3. I've smoked weed when by myself
4. The first time I got high was on a holiday
5. Marijuana should be legalized
6. I have never and would never drink and drive
7. I hate light beer
8. My lighter is purple
9. My favorite cigarettes are Turkish Silver or Camel Crush
10. I've quit smoking.
Random!
1. My nails are pink right now
2. Going to bed at midnight is very early for me
3. I could never date a guy that didn't make me laugh
4. I have a jar of peanut butter in my room right now
5. I wear sunglasses a lot
6. Gogurt is really good in the freezer
7. I've been in Hollister, but I don't own anything from there
8. Purple is my favorite color
9. There is no such thing as an ugly color
10. I need more pens
... SO THAT WAS SUPERRRR RANDOM.
Have you ever gotten bitten or your hair pulled while fooling around?
Yeah.
Who was the last person to text you?
Lee.
Have you ever kissed someone with braces?
Yes.
When's the last time you cried?
The other night watching Teen Mom!
Who do you make fun of the most?
Bitches.
Do you dance in the car?
Nah.
How did you get your last bruise?
A shot from the doc.
Are your lips chapped?
Yeah.
Whats your favorite season?
Fall.
Has it snowed recently?
I'm gonna guess no if it's Fall... hmmmmm? da.
What are you listening to?
The radio and people in work.
Have you ever thought that your life was so bad you wanted to give up?
I have.
Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
Heck yeah!
Do you know anyone who has messed up your life?
For sure. asshole.
Do you have a best friend(s)?
I do:)
Wearing any jewelry?
Earrings.
Have you ever made anyone laugh when they were crying?
All the time:)
Are you happy?
Very.
Where were you last night?
The apt.
Has anyone you dated ever sang to you?
Yes Cass does all the time :)
Have you ever thought about getting your lip pierced?
Yeah.
Have you had more than 3 boyfriends/girlfriends at the same time?
Never.
Is a bestfriend, boyfriend/girlfriend, or ex pissing you off at the moment?
Nope :)
Are you in a good mood right now?
Sure.
Where are you currently?
Honda. [work]
What time is it?
9:56am.
Do you miss someone?
Yes.
Do you believe in true love?
Very much so.
What made you sad today?
Nothing so far.
Is your phone close to you?
Yep.
What is bothering you right now?
Nothing.
What was your last phone conversation about?
Bills with mom! booooooooo.
Is there a high chance of you going out to the movies soon?
Yeah.
What were you doing at midnight last night?
Going to bed.
Is anyone interested in you right now?
Yes.
Do you believe that you can change for someone?
Yes.
Do you get along with girls?
Not at all.
Who did you last see in person?
George.
Do you like surprises?
Yes!
Do you ever keep arguing when you know you're wrong?
Hahaha sometimes, I hate being wrong!
Did you hug anyone today?
Nope not yet.
Are you good at giving directions?
Yes.
Rent a movie or go to movies?
Rent.
Do you enjoy sleeping late?
No, it wastes a good day.
Do you smile at strangers?
Yes always, you never know what kind of day someone else is having, sometimes a smile can be just what they need! :)
What woke you up this morning?
My alarm, yuck.. I hate alarm clocks. Worst invention ever.
What were you doing at 9:00 pm last night?
Watching A Cinderella Story, haha.
Who is your favorite person to have a serious conversation with?
Cassper :)
The phone rings, what do you say?
Either Hello or Hey.
Who did you hug last?
Cass.
Is it cute when a guy/girl calls you baby?
Just boo.
No comments:
Post a Comment